It's really hard to believe, but this adventure is nearly at its close. Not going to waste any of the time left though. This week of teaching is bound to be interesting. We've two classes that we already taught during our second week. One was really great, brilliant even. And the other ones, well, they really just couldn't sit still. But this is week four- we should be experts by now, right? So now we're branching off far from the alphabet. We've done eight or so colors, and today we're going to move into emotions (Happy! Sad! Scared! Tired!) and into shapes (You! Could! Guess! These!). Which should be tons of fun. The cards with each letter of the alphabet on them now each have their backsides completely filled with some sort of lesson. It's a small feat, but it really feels like acomplishment to me. Amanda and I are the dream team in Vietnam, that's all I have to say about that.
Wish me luck, and I'll come back and tell you all how things turn out.
when you get back, in-n-out on me :) miss you man
ReplyDeletei'll definitely hit you up on that.
ReplyDeleteHeptagon! Decagon! Myriagon?
ReplyDelete